Shipping/Warehouse- All Shifts (Full Time, Part Time & Seasonal)
- - Production & Warehouse
- Armada, MI, USA
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401k with Employer Match, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance
All openings for this position have been filled. If you would like to be considered when openings become available, please submit your resume.
Do you enjoy being on the go and working in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for a clean, well-lit workspace with a family feel to it? Are you looking for a place to work that provides an established process in which you can learn with practice?
Is this you? Then we need you on our Warehouse team! Our newer building provides a feeling of shopping in your favorite big-box store with spacious aisles and a tidy, organized environment. While there is plenty of room, there is still a tight-knit tribe feeling working alongside a team of 30 coworkers. See the details of the position below.
Our Warehouse employees are instrumental as we deliver quality service to our customers. Expect thorough training in our shipping process which requires a focus on accuracy and detail. There is a family dynamic at TPG that extends to the customer as we strive to give them the highest quality service possible.
Here are some examples of the actual work your day would include.
- Complete daily packing and shipping goals in a timely manner
- Accurately record all product information and movement through the proper use of scanning equipment or other tracking systems
- Operate all equipment in a safe and productive manner, following all company prescribed guidelines and safety practices
- Maintain clean and organized environment
- Crosstrain in other areas of the distribution center including incoming packages, marketplace orders and motor freight orders
- Crosstrain in assembly
To be successful in this role, you need to have a certain amount of knowledge and skills:
- Shipping and assembly experience are a plus
- Organized and detail oriented
- Beginner to Intermediate-level computer experience
- Ability to follow procedures methodically
- Manual dexterity for working with small components
- Position involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 40 lbs. and managing packages up to 150 lbs as well as standing/stooping for long periods of time
We need a candidate with a positive attitude that wants to become an expert. You'll offer exceptional customer service by taking the time to follow the process and do things the right way.
Availability & Compensation
We have openings for full-time, part-time and seasonal positions. During our peak season (March through August) our distribution center operates from 7AM to 10:30PM, Monday through Friday. Saturdays may be available during peak season.
During the months of September through February the hours of operation are 7AM to 3:30PM, Monday through Friday.
The following shifts are available:
- Don't see a shift that works for you? Flexible shifts can be tailored to your availability. Schedules must be a minimum of 5 hours and during the hours of 7AM-10:30PM
- 7AM-3:30PM - $17 per hour, full-time (40+ hours) and part-time (24 hours or less) availability
- 2PM-10:30PM - $18 per hour, seasonal availability
For full-time permanent employees, benefits include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday pay
- 401k with employer 4% match and year-end profit sharing
- Referral program with opportunities to earn $1,000 per referral
TPG, Inc. is a growing company with over 140 employees. We are a manufacturing company for pond, lake and water garden supplies with customers in all 50 states servicing both wholesale and end-users. We have customers with large ponds used for swimming, fishing and ice skating and customers with decorative water gardens containing Koi, waterfalls, and plants. Our mission is to be a group of passionate, knowledgeable pond people helping the world enjoy ponds. We offer innovative, proven solutions delivered with a commitment to complete satisfaction... guaranteed.
TPG, Inc. is not just a team, we're a tribe. A tribe is more like a family and is ongoing. We have fun, pursue our goals together and feed on each other to grow. Becoming part of TPG, Inc. means more than getting a job it's a career move. We will give you the support you need to grow with us.
TPG, Inc. encompasses a family of businesses to support customers in all pond aspects.
Airmax, Inc. – business-to-business and manufacturing. airmaxeco.com
The Pond Guy, Inc. – direct-to-consumer. thepondguy.com
The Pond Guy, Inc. – local services division. weknowponds.com
How To Apply For Position
Step 1: Submit Resume.
Step 2: If selected for further review, you will receive a request to take a ten-minute survey. Please complete the survey within three days of receipt.
Step 3: If selected for further review, you will be contacted for an interview.
The Pond Guy, Inc. prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a drug/toxins test and background check.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media