- - Production & Warehouse
- Armada, MI, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401k with Employer Match, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance
All openings for this position have been filled. If you would like to be considered when openings become available, please submit your resume.
Are you looking for a clean, quiet, family environment with GREAT hours? Are you looking for a place to work that provides an established process in which you can learn with practice? Do you prefer a professional workplace where the focus is on details and getting things "right"?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above and you are a hardworking, smart, team player then we need you on our Production team! See the details of the position below.
Our Production employees are instrumental as we deliver quality service to our customers. Expect thorough training in our production process which requires a focus on accuracy and detail. There is a family dynamic at Airmax that extends to the customer as we strive to give them the highest quality service possible.
Here are some examples of the actual work your day would include.
- Complete daily production and assembly goals while keeping quality as a top priority
- Accurately record all product information and movement through the proper use of scanning equipment or other tracking systems
- Operate all equipment in a safe and productive manner, following all company prescribed guidelines and safety practices
- Maintain clean and organized environment
- Crosstrain in shipping
To be successful in this role, you need to have a certain amount of knowledge and skills:
- Production and assembly experience are a plus
- Organized and detail oriented
- Beginner to Intermediate-level computer experience
- Ability to follow procedures methodically
This position requires manual dexterity for working with small components, ability to complete repetitive motions for long periods of time, bending, continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 50 lbs. and managing packages up to 150 lbs as well as standing/stooping for long periods of time.
We need a candidate with a positive attitude that wants to become an expert. You'll offer exceptional customer service by taking the time to follow the process and do things the right way. This person should continually add value to the organization beyond their day-to-day tasks.
You must be available to work an 8 or 10 hour shift between the hours of 6am-5pm Monday-Friday and some Saturdays. Saturday's are typically ½ days. Starting and ending times may vary depending on customer needs.
This position pays $15-18/hr. This is a full-time position with benefits which include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday pay
- 401k with employer 4% match and year-end profit sharing
- Referral program with opportunities to earn $1,000 per referral
TPG, Inc. is a growing company with over 140 employees. We are a manufacturing company for pond, lake and water garden supplies with customers in all 50 states servicing both wholesale and end-users. We have customers with large ponds used for swimming, fishing and ice skating and customers with decorative water gardens containing Koi, waterfalls, and plants. Our mission is to be a group of passionate, knowledgeable pond people helping the world enjoy ponds. We offer innovative, proven solutions delivered with a commitment to complete satisfaction... guaranteed.
TPG, Inc. is not just a team, we're a tribe. A tribe is more like a family and is ongoing. We have fun, pursue our goals together and feed on each other to grow. Becoming part of TPG, Inc. means more than getting a job it's a career move. We will give you the support you need to grow with us.
TPG, Inc. encompasses a family of businesses to support customers in all pond aspects.
Airmax, Inc. – business-to-business and manufacturing. airmaxeco.com
The Pond Guy, Inc. – direct-to-consumer. thepondguy.com
The Pond Guy, Inc. – local services division. weknowponds.com
How To Apply For Position
Step 1: Submit Resume.
Step 2: If selected for further review, you will receive a request to take a ten-minute survey. Please complete the survey within three days of receipt.
Step 3: If selected for further review, you will be contacted for an interview.
The Pond Guy, Inc. prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a drug/toxins test and background check.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media