Customer Care Support (Customer Service/Administrative Assistant)
- - Customer Service
- Armada, MI, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401k with Employer Match, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance
Do you find it rewarding to do things the "right way" and receive recognition for it? Are you seeking a professional workplace with established processes? Are you looking for a stable, yet fast-paced dynamic environment where you're treated like family and people care about one another?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then we need you as our Customer Care Support! See the details of the position below.
Our Customer Care Support rep is a critical member of our team and we know that having a great support system is crucial to our culture. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated administrative assistant with excellent customer service skills. This position requires interaction between multiple departments in the company in order to create wonderful customer experiences worth talking about. Computer skills are a must. This position will offer you the opportunities for career advancement within our growing company. There is a family dynamic at TPG, Inc. that extends to the customer as we strive to give them the highest quality service possible.
Here are some examples of the actual work your day would include.
- Import and process online orders on various platforms
- Review and process marketplace orders, customer questions, returns and repairs
- Process returns, enter warranty information and create shipping labels
- Present product knowledge trainings
- Create and distribute reports
- Process tax exempt, line of credit and contractor status requests
- Adjust processes as needed to avoid fraudulent activity
- Coordinate shipping for dropship orders
- Work with multiple departments to achieve the best customer outcome as well as support them in other administrative tasks
- Complete general office duties including data entry, processing mail and special projects that include research
- Create layouts for existing ponds
- Perform Address change backs, catalog removals and catalog requests
- Listen to and distribute voicemails throughout the day
- Respond to customer email inquiries
- Maintain and create procedures as needed
- Provide phone backup during peak times
- Communicate with customers via email and potentially online chat
Don't know about ponds? That's ok! You'll be trained to be proficient in your job. We utilize an interactive combination of hands-on and visual training to ensure everyone has a full understanding of TPG, Inc.'s proactive approach to pond management.
To be successful in this role, you need to have a certain amount of knowledge and skills:
- High School degree, college degree preferred
- One year of administrative work preferred
- Ability to learn quickly and retain a large amount of information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer knowledge in word and excel
- Hands-on mind set with ability to work in an office environment
This position requires manual dexterity for typing, sitting at a desk and looking at a computer screen for typing for long periods of time. In addition, portions of the training require Customer Care Support reps to shadow other departments that may require physical activity including lifting 25-35 pounds and standing for long periods of time.
We need a Customer Care Support rep that has a positive, upbeat attitude and the words "can't" and "impossible" are not a part of your vocabulary. You will be given the opportunity to succeed with training and established procedures. This person should continually add value to the organization beyond their day-to-day tasks.
You must be available to work 9am to 5:30pm Monday- Friday. Occasional weekend and/or holiday hours based on customer demand (limited and flexible).
Remote & Onsite Position
Our Customer Care Support rep is required to be able to work onsite. There is availability to work remote on days your onsite presence is not required. Remote employees must be able to meet the standards of The Pond Guy's telecommuting policy which include internet speeds and workspace requirements.
This is a full-time hourly position starting at $16-$18 per hour with benefits. Benefits include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday pay
- 401k with employer 4% match and year-end profit sharing
- Referral program with opportunities to earn $1,000 per referral
TPG, Inc. is a growing company with over 140 employees. We are a manufacturing company for pond, lake and water garden supplies with customers in all 50 states servicing both wholesale and end-users. We have customers with large ponds used for swimming, fishing and ice skating and customers with decorative water gardens containing Koi, waterfalls, and plants. Our mission is to be a group of passionate, knowledgeable pond people helping the world enjoy ponds. We offer innovative, proven solutions delivered with a commitment to complete satisfaction... guaranteed.
TPG, Inc. is not just a team, we're a tribe. A tribe is more like a family and is ongoing. We have fun, pursue our goals together and feed on each other to grow. Becoming part of TPG, Inc. means more than getting a job it's a career move. We will give you the support you need to grow with us.
TPG, Inc. encompasses a family of businesses to support customers in all pond aspects.
Airmax, Inc. – business-to-business and manufacturing. airmaxeco.com
The Pond Guy, Inc. – direct-to-consumer. thepondguy.com
The Pond Guy, Inc. – local services division. weknowponds.com
How To Apply For Position
Step 1: Submit Resume.
Step 2: If selected for further review, you will receive a request to take a ten-minute survey. Please complete the survey within three days of receipt.
Step 3: If selected for further review, you will be contacted for an interview.
The Pond Guy, Inc. prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a drug/toxins test and background check.
Reference: 500000_502_Customer Care Support
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media