Amazon Marketplace Manager
- - Marketing
- Armada, MI, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401k with Employer Match, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance
The Pond Guy's Marketing Team continues to grow and look for talent. We currently have 13 top-performers on our team, several who joined in the last 2 years. Not only do we grow together, but we also stay together. We have had 100% retention for 5 years! The key to that success is culture. Our team is positive, collaborative, and well-resourced with the latest technology. Additionally, we work on a wide variety of interesting projects.
Looking for positive growth opportunities? Well, we're looking for you. Apply today!
This position will own marketplaces and related projects from end-to-end, influencing business decision making, improving the customer experience, and increasing revenue through existing and potential future marketplace partners (Amazon, eBay, Walmart). This position is responsible for the effective use of catalog management systems and other tools to manage the operational responsibilities of our marketplace business. This position will also be responsible for issue identification and resolution related to item set up, brand management, customer service and fulfillment.
Here are some examples of the actual work your day would include.
- Responsible for the overall marketplace strategy and management of Amazon, eBay and Walmart including but not limited to; advertising campaign management, inventory, brand registry, product reviews, seller performance metrics, weekly reporting and ASIN profitability across multiple storefronts
- Collaborate with creative and marketing teams on new and existing marketplace products including digital merchandising, design, SEO, A+ content and advertising
- Oversee and develop marketplace team and determine need for third-party vendors
- Oversee and coordinate with Marketplace Operations Specialist on FBA inventory planning and shipments
- Partner with Customer Service team in order to reduce friction for marketplace customers and maintain a high level of account health
- Keep up to date with marketplace seller best practices and provide on-going strategic insights and recommendations of new marketplace channels and be the central point of contact end-to-end
- Analyze sales trends on marketplaces and provide recommended changes to team and management
- Manage The Pond Guy Inc's catalog of ASINs, including parent and child variations according to brand guidelines
- Monitor MAP and enforce program including following up with unauthorized sellers
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes and systems
- Crosstrain with marketing team and provide cross departmental support and collaboration
Don't know about ponds? That's ok! You'll be trained to be proficient in your job. We utilize an interactive combination of hands-on and visual training to ensure everyone has a full understanding of TPG, Inc.'s proactive approach to pond management.
To be successful in this role, you will need some knowledge and skills in key areas, along with a can-do attitude:
- 5+ years of experience in Marketplace advertising and management
- Strong understanding of Marketplace management tools such as Helium10, Teikametrics, Kenshoo or other similar tools
- Strong understanding of Amazon Seller Central, and other third-party marketplaces including eBay, and Walmart
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong creative and innovative skills with ability to multi-task
- Strong project management skills, able to unite cross-functional teams to solve a common goal
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
- Proficient with software such as Microsoft Office and Teams
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
This position requires manual dexterity for typing, sitting at a desk and looking at a computer screen for typing for long periods of time. In addition, portions of the position may require job shadowing and training which includes physical activity of lifting 25-35 pounds and standing for long periods of time.
The ideal candidate needs to take a strategic approach to new projects while also maintaining strong attention-to-detail on day-today tasks: this person should be a strategic, self-motivated individual with strong project management and web digital marketing expertise in order to guide continuous innovation for our growing digital channels! This person has the opportunity to continually add value to the organization beyond their day-to-day tasks.
You must be available to work an 8-hour shift between the hours of 7am and 6pm Monday – Friday with the occasional evening or Saturday for projects that must be done outside of normal business hours.
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. Benefits include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday pay
- 401k with employer 4% match and year-end profit sharing
- Referral program with opportunities to earn $1,000 per referral
TPG, Inc. is a growing company with over 140 employees. We are a manufacturing company for pond, lake and water garden supplies with customers in all 50 states servicing both wholesale and end-users. We have customers with large ponds used for swimming, fishing and ice skating and customers with decorative water gardens containing Koi, waterfalls, and plants. Our mission is to be a group of passionate, knowledgeable pond people helping the world enjoy ponds. We offer innovative, proven solutions delivered with a commitment to complete satisfaction... guaranteed.
TPG, Inc. is not just a team, we're a tribe. A tribe is more like a family and is ongoing. We have fun, pursue our goals together and feed on each other to grow. Becoming part of TPG, Inc. means more than getting a job it's a career move. We will give you the support you need to grow with us.
TPG, Inc. encompasses a family of businesses to support customers in all pond aspects.
Airmax, Inc. – business-to-business and manufacturing. airmaxeco.com
The Pond Guy, Inc. – direct-to-consumer. thepondguy.com
The Pond Guy, Inc. – local services division. weknowponds.com
How To Apply For Position
Step 1: Submit Resume.
Step 2: If selected for further review, you will receive a request to take a ten-minute survey. Please complete the survey within three days of receipt.
Step 3: If selected for further review, you will be contacted for an interview.
The Pond Guy, Inc. prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a drug/toxins test and background check.
Reference: 550000_000_Amazon Marketplace Manager
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media